Medicine is our life.
Our motto expresses the way we see ourselves and our daily work: We are committed to giving you the best possible care through maintaining and developing our diverse skill base and providing innovative treatment methods.
We are the staff of Ludwigshafen Hospital!
Knowledge, Leadership, Innovation, Partnership Alliance, Support
The Klinikum der Stadt Ludwigshafen gGmbH (KliLU) is a tertiary care institution comprising 15 clinics, 5 medical institutes and 12 centres of excellence.
In addition, the 942-bed Ludwigshafen Hospital is the teaching hospital of the Gutenberg University Mainz.
We wish you a pleasant stay and a speedy recovery!
Ludwigshafen Hospital, known as "Klinikum Ludwigshafen", is
- The second largest hospital in Rhineland-Palatinate / 942 beds, 21 tagesklinische beds
- The third largest employer in Ludwigshafen / approximately 2,600 staff
- A municipally-owned hospital / registered gGmbH (low profit limited liability company) since 1995
- A tertiary-care institution comprising 15 clinics, 5 institutes and 12 centres of excellence
- A regional and national health-care provider
- The University teaching hospital of the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz
- KTQ® (Cooperation for Transparency and Quality in Health Care) certified since 2009